Saturday 16 March 2013

Rainy day clothes

Hello bloggers!

Everyone has those horrible chilly rainy days where they stay inside and drink tea. Today happens to be one of many and as i'm waiting for my youtube to upload (which is a stupid amount of time for the length!) i thought i would share some of my rainy day favourites!
Next, Christmas present
The first is my slippers, an Ellie & Anna design that i have been keeping my toes warm for a year now and they're so cute! They are extremley fluffy and know how to treat my toes when they are chilly. They're not expensive, luxiourios slippers that have been crafted over thousands of years from an african monk, they're just super soft and super cute having a cross over pink pattern complimented with the white fur! I got them as a Christmas present last year so wouldn't expect them to be in the collection still, but if you can find them treat your feet:))
Urban outfitters £22 work with my
trusted denim shirt and disco pants!
The second is my Urban Outfitters Eagle jumper, which is one of my softest jumpers. I originally bought it because of the colours (as i love greys/browns and pinks together) and also it was in the sale for £20! Only later did i realise it had an eagle on the front of it for an American twist on British jumpers, I wasn't too keen on the eagle at first however I have grown to love it and did i mention it's the softest jumper in the World?! Perfect for snuggling in, on a rainy day!
Tesco, £2.37
My last favourite is not part of my clothes collection but whenever there is a rainy day i always feel like treating my skin/face as i know i won't be seen by anyone i need to impress (hopefully!) This is why i've chosen to include Sudocrem. Now if you're sitting there looking confused and questioning 'that's nappy cream?!' yes it is, but works amazingly for spots. Either dab a bit onto your spots before you go to bed or put it on during the day, where no one will hopefuly judge you for having white spots all over your face! Moreover in the description it does state that it helps with acne therefore everyone should be using it, an unknown wonder! And it really does speed up the process of spots by drying them out, you won't wake up in the morning with perfect skin, but it helps speed up the removal of spots!

So with all that, let's hope the sun comes out a bit more! I'll be back soon, probably very excited about something i've just been to!

Looceylux

No comments:

Post a Comment