Tuesday 5 March 2013

Internet window shopping

Hello bloggers!

Being a student and throwing my money at beautiful shops such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters and others i have been forced to internet window shopping possibly the worst thing to do in my current situation, oh well! I've found some lovely hopefully future buys so thought i would share! Links for all my finds will be down below!

TOPSHOP~


Petite Lace skater skirt ~£25



Anyone who knows me, knows i wear my pink skaters skirt constantly which was in the petite section in topshop's skaters collection, i've been looking in various topshop shops but have never found another colour that i liked other than the pinkish red. Therefore when i found this on their website i absolutely fell in love and for £25 it's a steal! Moreover, I love lace with  a block pastel colour top and denim shirt, my ideal outfit! 




MOTO denim shirt £32.00



After finding the perfect lace skirt, i found the perfect denim shirt in the 'MOTO' collection, a collection that i've never really liked so it was a lovely surprise to find it! This would be the 4th denim shirt in my growing collection, but I liked this one specifically because it has no sleeves, as they're was a few hours today with sunshine and warmth (something i haven't seen for a very long time!) I have found myself feeling all summery! The only point is that this shirt has no pockets, but i'm undecided whether that's a good or bad thing?






URBAN OUTFITTERS~


Tatty devine radiance pendant necklace £35
I have heard many people say that UO jewellery is unreliable and breaks quite easily (and my most recent necklace from UO broke, however this was after a lot of wear of it and I was in a club at the time!) but i was scrolling through their collection and this piece caught my eye each time, maybe it's because of me having an art background but i love the pastel colours they have chosen and think it would sit beautifully on a white tee top (especially one i got recently.) Although i think £35 is a bit extravagant for a necklace, I still think i would buy it if i had the money avaliable!

I also have just edited together a vlog about blogging so check that out if you have time, links down below! Thanks for reading, leave a comment with what you think on my picks and i'll be back soon!

Looceylu xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LINKS~

Vlog~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGiED80TzDw

Topshop~

Petite Lace skater skirt- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=101&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=9397076&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=277012&parent_categoryId=208491&pageSize=100

Moto denim shirt- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=9152378&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208520&parent_categoryId=208491&pageSize=100


Urban Outfitters~

Tatty devine radiance pendant necklace- http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/tatty-devine-radiance-pendant-necklace/invt/5762405490015/&colour=Assort

Twitter~

looooce






No comments:

Post a Comment