Monday 18 March 2013

One of Looceylu's favourite brands...

Hello bloggers!

I've never really had a 'favourite brand' before, however one has recently started in Topshop and most of the clothing (not all!) i have fallen in love with. My friends will definitely know what I'm talking about because I never shut up about it! The beautiful quirky designs of 'Tee and Cake' If you don't know what I'm talking about please go visit their clothes (only found on the topshop website, I'll leave a link below!) I have many different pieces (and pieces i want!) of clothing from there so sit tight and I'll try not to bore you!



Space leggings~
My first piece is my space leggings, that are very colourful. I often wear these signature piece with a white top, or a grey jumper or even a denim shirt because i don't want to clash too much with the colours! Although they are quite thin, the colours on them are really quirky and nice, i especially like them because I have always secretly adored space and its inhabitant's. I wear them specifically if I'm feeling quirky that day, and even though they get some funny looks i do really love them!





Map tee~
My map tee is one of my all time favourite tee's, and i have a lot! This is because for one, i am absolutely in love with maps, I just think they're so gorgeous...that's not weird is it? And second, as said before, it's so quirky! The only downside (well in my opinion) is that it is longer at the back compared to the front, it didn't bother me enough not to buy it however, and I've never regretted buying it. It's just so lovely!










Butterfly tee~



I went on a shopping venture the other day to find some white tees with a quirky (quirky again!) but not eye-catching design on the front. This is because, especially with skater skirts, white tees go with absolutely anything and if you find a good one, it can be worn in so many different ways! So when i found my butterfly tee i was absolutely overjoyed. Not only is it a very high quality tee being quite thick, the sleeves are rolled up and sewed in place which will look extra cute for the Summer! As i said before it goes with next to anything and if I could wear it everyday without getting funny looks i would!



Moustaches of the World tee~


Yes, yes another tee! But i actually love the tee designs from tee and cake! Like the butterfly top this is a very thick high quality top with rolled up sleeves, super cute! Also, if you haven't noticed yet, it has moustaches from all around the World on it, why should i write more?!






MY TEE AND CAKE WANT LIST!

Although I'm not crazy on some of the designs at the moment there are still some tee's and other pieces from international stores that are super cute that are on my want list!


My first is a white tee...never can have enough! I think I love it so much because it's just quite random! It's called 'dickie bow birdie' and if you haven't fallen in love with the name yet why not! I can tell it's high quality material and even though it does not have rolled sleeves I can sacrifice that for a bird totem pole wearing a bow tie. I think this would look good with disco pants and a denim shirt, or a green or bold coloured skater skirt, so tempted!



I hope you've enjoyed my lovely collection of tee and cake clothing, please leave a comment on what you think about the designs, see you soon!

Looceylu xx



















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LINKS~

Tee and Cake~ http://www.teeandcake.co.uk/ 

2 comments:

  1. La la la laaave these :) you always make me want to buy things!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou, i love tee and cake so much!

      Delete