Sunday 14 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger award

Hello bloggers!

I have been nominated for the 'versatile blogger award!' The person who so kindly nominated me left a comment on my How to make a make shift make up brush pot post and this person was Phoebe! (deffiantely check out her blog, it's uber cute!)

The rules;
  1. Link to the blog of the person who nominated you (link is above)
  2. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered of follow regularly
  3. Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated
  4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you
Nominees;

Phoebe ~ phlerbler


Estee~ ESSIEBUTTON



Jade~ Dotty dolly

Shannon~ Dimple to dimple


Hayley~ Beauty rambles




Natalia~ Nthlee

Emma Kate Lewis~ Emma Kate Lewis

Jessica~ My vtg world


7 things about me;
  • I quite literally loathe impact and times new roman font, if you ever see me using them it will be ironically or i will be ill
  • I am a firm believer that tea will solve any problem
  • My top five band/singers are; Cosmo Jarvis, Billy Lockett, We were evergreen Bastille and Newton Faulkner
  • I reconstructed the name 'Lucy' to be spelt like 'looce' but i thought it would be pronounced the same when people read it out but it sounded like 'loose' so i chucked a 'y' on the end to make 'Loocey'
  • My dream is to go to Australia i tell people at least 541 times a day
  • I'm doing a film and media course at uni, and I am so looking forward to it ahhhhh
  • I hit 40 subscribers on my youtube account today and got a bit teary! (Want to be the 41st?;-) My youtube! )
Thankyou for the nomination! 
See you soon, Looceylu xx



6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the nomination and nice comment! :) great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's alright, absolutely love your illustration something I've always wanted to do but never had the drawing ability!

      Delete
  2. Yay thankyou for nominating me, absolute cutie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome for the nomination :)
    ..I see your blog has had a redesign, it's sooo cute :D


    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh i changed it momentarily and then combined them:))

      Delete